Billy Jones Wildcat Railroad has a long history of donating tickets to organizations around the community. All you have to do is ask.
Organizations seeking donations of ride tickets must contact the Billy Jones Wildcat Railroad with a written letter asking for the donation.
There are a few items to consider before requesting your donation. The BJWRR requires that all donation requests meet the following criteria:
- Preschools, kindergartens, elementary schools or their associated PTAs
- Registered non-profits in California state that focuses its mission on supporting arts, culture, history, and education.
- Organizations that help the less fortunate.
Requests must be made at least 30 days before donation is needed.
Donation Rules & Restrictions:
- The donation must be used for a fundraising item for an auction or raffle.
- They cannot be used for resale.
- Donations do not expire, and may not be exchanged for any other items.
- No more than one donation request per organization per year.
How to request a donation:
To request a donation, please submit a request letter by email to: email@example.com or mail to P.O Box 234 Los Gatos, CA 95031.
The letter should include:
- The name of the nonprofit organization or school
- Date of fundraiser
- The purpose and beneficiary of the fundraiser
- Contact name and information
- Address to which the donations should be sent
The BJWRR in turn will provide ride ticket along with a letter recognizing that we have donated this amount to the organization’s cause. The BJWRR mails out all donations and includes a brochure and directions to the website for further information. The ride tickets also include a brief description of how to use at the railroad and when donations should be used.
The BJWRR does its best to respond to all donations requests, but can sometimes get a bit behind. If you have sent in your donation please trust that it will be sent to your organization in due time.