Effective January 30, 2014.
The following terms and conditions govern use of this website.
1. Definitions. “Billy Jones Wildcat Railroad” (BJWRR) shall mean the Billy Jones Wildcat Railroad, its employees, board of directors, volunteers and all other entities affiliated with BJWRR who are responsible for designing and maintaining this website and creating its content as well as creating the policies, rules and standards for its operation. “Website” shall mean the internet site located at the URL address http://www.bjwrr.org. “Content” shall mean all materials, information and images contained on the website, including but not limited to, copyright materials, advertisements, data, text, graphics, files, photos and video. “User” shall mean any person or entity that accesses, interfaces with or uses the website.
2. Limited License for Personal and Non-Commercial Use Only―Website Content and Protection of Intellectual Property and Material. Users of this website are granted a limited, nonexclusive license to use the website and its content for personal and/or non-commercial use only. Users may print articles, news stories, updates, photos, images, calendar events and other materials from this Website for personal, non-commercial use only, provided that such documents are not modified in any manner without the express written consent of BJWRR. Content may not be reproduced, modified, sold, licensed, published, transferred or transmitted without the express written consent of BJWRR. Users agree not to use this Website or its content for any illegal/prohibited purposes, or in any manner that could damage or impair the Website, Content or any of BJWRR’s third-party servers, or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website or Content. By use of this Website, Users agree that they shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website and/or its Content, through hacking or any other means, nor shall Users collect information about others, including but not limited to email addresses and other pertinent information. Users agree that they will not attempt to obtain any Content not intentionally made available via this Website. Users shall not upload any files that contain viruses or other programs or software that may damage or interrupt the Website, computers or software of BJWRR, its affiliates or other Users.
3. Linking to or Framing this Website. Users are not permitted to create links to the Website for any purpose without the express written consent of BJWRR.
5. Advertisers. BJWRR does not permit advertisements on the Website unless approved by express written consent of BJWRR. In the case of such advertisements, BJWRR is not responsible for the claims or representations made by advertisers or their content on the Website. The presence of any advertisements on the Website does not mean an endorsement or approval of any advertiser by BJWRR unless indicated otherwise.
6. Accuracy and Updating of Website Content. BJWRR takes reasonable actions to maintain the accuracy and Content of the Website. However BJWRR does not guarantee the accuracy of the Content. BJWRR reserves the right to add, remove or modify Content and the Website at any time necessary without notice, unless otherwise required by law.
7. Social Media―Responsibility for Submissions, Comments and Shares; BJWRR’s Right to Remove Submissions and Comments. BJWRR allows Users of the Website to visit third-party social media websites affiliated with BJWRR. Social media features allow Users to post comments and share Content contained on the Website, as well as images or data uploaded by the User. BJWRR reserves the right to review, edit or delete any text, data, images, files, or other materials that may be inappropriate, offensive or damaging to BJWRR, the Website or its Users. BJWRR does not guarantee the review of every submission, nor does BJWRR ensure the accuracy or legality of User submissions. BJWRR is not responsible for Users’ submissions; therefore users are advised to verify submissions carefully. Users understand that submissions may be viewed by the general public; therefore Users should exercise discretion before including any personally identifiable information in a submission. BJWRR is not responsible for submissions, posts or shares, nor is BJWRR responsible for any damages sustained to the User as a result of such use.
8. Modification of Agreement. BJWRR reserves the right to modify or revise this Agreement at any time without giving notice, except where applicable by law. BJWRR shall take appropriate steps as necessary to ensure this Agreement is compliant with all legally abiding requirements. Users agree to be bound by any modification or revision of the Agreement upon accessing the Website.
9. Suspension or Termination of Access. BJWRR reserves the right to suspend or terminate a User’s access to the Website for any reason, including but not limited to, a User’s breach of this Agreement.
10. Indemnification―Hold Harmless Agreement. User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless BJWRR from all actions, claims, costs, damages, expenses, liabilities and/or losses resulting from the User’s violation of any term of this Agreement or illegal use of this Website.
11. Reservation of Rights. All rights not expressly granted or addressed herein are reserved by BJWRR.
12. Ownership of Website and Content. All rights, title and interest in and to the Website and Content belong exclusively to BJWRR and/or third-party affiliates where indicated. The Website and its Content are protected by federal, state and local laws where applicable.
13. Cancellation and Refund Policy. BJWRR does not currently accept payments via this Website with the exception of a third-party donation service. BJWRR has its own refund policy available by contacting BJWRR on that appropriate portion of the Website. Donations shall be governed by all applicable laws associated with a 501 (c)(3) charity organization.
14. User’s Consent to be Legally Bound to Agreement. By using the Website, the User agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions contained herein. Any use of the Website shall be considered as the User’s acceptance of this Agreement and legal abiding from the User. If the User does not consent to be legally bound to the Terms and Conditions contained herein, then the User is prohibited from accessing and/or using this website in any manner.